Companies outsource when they do not have the skills, or time, to manage successful completion of important assignments.
Mind the GAAP can perform accounting-related services when others can’t. We remain neutral and independent.
Our clients consistently find that we complete these projects to the highest quality standards, on-time and on-budget.
Special Projects We Helped Complete
- Developing models to allocate offering proceeds between debt and warrants
- Preparing analyses to support the accounting effects of stock option modifications
- Creating pro-forma financial statements following a business combination
- Calculating whether amendments to a company’s financing arrangements result in a debt extinguishment or an insignificant modification
- Managing a conversion to International Financial Reporting Standards, including identifying all differences between local GAAP and IFRS
- Developing web-based accounting policy manuals
- Assessing subsidiary operations for Sarbanes-Oxley readiness